[lockportschoollibraries] New teen librarians at White Oak Library

  • From: fcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lockportschoollibraries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:37:38 -0500

Hello all,

I wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I will be leaving the Lockport library at the end of the month. My replacement will be Justin Williams, who will be starting in May. Also last month we hired a new teen librarian for our Crest Hill branch, who you may or may not have been introduced to yet: Scott Jones.

These talented men will be your new contacts for anything teen related at the public library, and they should be coordinating with you to help promote our summer reading program at your schools.

Let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to contact Scott or Justin!

--
Flannery Crump
Teen Librarian