[liure] Reenvio: algunos links sobre contruccion de aviones para radio control

  • From: Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:21:40 -0500

Reenviado

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:44:00 +0200
From: David Pello <dpello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: orbitando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Orbitando] Evolving a rc glider

Hi!
As some of you might know, I am right now researching about
(civil/research/art use of) drones so I've been working with RC planes
for a while.
I have a bixler too and after some mods (new aluminum+carbon wing
spar, fuse reinforcement with fiber tape, FPV cockpit, etc, I fly a
lot with it, I'm starting to implement an APM 2.0 on it for autonomous
flights and telemetry, and also flying FPV and aereal video and photo
like on my last aerial video:
http://youtu.be/2MN2CYB7Rr8?hd=1

But I've also been designing and making RC planes from scratch, using
laser cutting,3D printing and so on, and also hand building them.
Some examples:
http://youtu.be/rQD9BbYriUQ?hd=1
http://youtu.be/nfVKDkQ6IQo?hd=1
http://youtu.be/JvUwTL3YA-I?hd=1
http://youtu.be/rfQO_WjN-wg?hd=1

But as you can see these planes are small, I'm designing right now
bigger planes for FPV/Video/etc that can be laser cutted or CNC
milled, but they are not finished (a motorglider and a flying wing).

But on the last summeroflabs bilbao, I did a workshop about drones,
and we build (by hand) a really nice plane for FPV/Video the Axon
(designed by experimental airlines yt user).
It's a very easy plane to make using hand techniques (cutter, hot
glue, packing and fiber tape...) and flies great.
You can see a video of the flight here:
https://vimeo.com/48215390

If you want to make this plane, you just need to search on youtube
"axon experimentalairlines", you get the measurements and the parts of
the plane, and in that channel, you have also the videos of how to
make each part of the plane, wing, fuse, tecniques, etc.
We are going to publish a tutorial with all the steps we did in the
workshop (we have all documented), but we have a lot of videos so it
will take a while.
This guy (experimental airlines) has a lot of nice designs to try, so
have a look at his channel.

I'm also making a quadcopter, 3D printed and CNC milled, first tests:
http://youtu.be/r76JbGA_aks?hd=1

Any questions just ask!

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 02:16:00AM +0200, alejo d wrote:
> eia buen hilo, yo tengo partes de un axn floater muy parecido al
> bixler que tambien puedo reciclar.
> hay por ahi un bicho simpatico llamado slow stick que seguro es facil
> de replicar como modelo al menos para el fuselaje, de hecho buscando
> con DIY slow stick aparecio un hilo de un Colombiano que saco ya las
> partes:
>
> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1270719
>
> en fin, hay muchas opciones! ideal compartir notas por aqui e ir
> reciclando experciencias.
>
> buena semana,
> /a
>

> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas
> <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi :-)
> >
> > As most people on this list I'm interested on artificial satellites and its
> > surroundings.
> >
> > I decide start by the basis, get an RC plane that can be late
> > controller by computer, so that was the one called Bixler from
> > hobbyking.
> >
> > So far I had struggled with batteries, and fixed/taped/glued a lot, and
> > now I can get it on the air for some minutes. But the fuselage and winds
> > begin to feel/look weak. At this point I will not buy other fuselage or such
> > I want re-use what I have a build my own glider frame
> >
> > I was wondering if any of you building RC planes from "scratch" (due in
> > this case I want re-use all electronics from Bixler). Basically I'm
> > looking for the plans, preferred format could be DXF so I can edit later
> > with Q-cad and laser cut it is something I want to as well :-).
> >
> > So thats it !
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Cristian Paul
>

> --
> https://n-1.cc/pg/profile/alejo

 David Pello González
 dpello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 FABLAB Asturias
 Centro de Producción PlataformaCero, LABoral

       .,`
    .@@@ @@@
   @@@;   .@@+
  @@@@@@@@. +@;