[lit-ideas] Re: the sheer vastness

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 23:36:31 -0700

On Jul 5, 2011, at 10:30 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

> Text of an email from a generous stranger. (Possibly he or she meant to write
> 'now,' instead of 'not,' but nevertheless I'm about to start cashing in.)
>
> The Sheer Vastness of what I’m about to show you is mind boggling. It’s
> something
> so powerful that not many people have been using it to explode their wealth.
> Some
> people say it’s as if they’re looking into the future and hand-picking how
> and when
> they grow their money.

I'd willingly join--sheer vastness reminds me of Sheerness in Kent, which is a
very interesting place--but I accidentally exploded my wealth yesterday in a
careless accident, which was accidental, and so I have to wait for the next
bus, a number forty two, before I can get down to my allotment and grow some
more with hand-picking.  Better luck next time, eh?

David Ritchie,
not where the money is,
Possibly, Switzerland?