[lit-ideas] Re: sun of kong

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:32:43 EST

Here in the Mid-west we spent several days in the 60's (F) -- yesterday was
a "cold" mid-40's.  This following a major snow/ice storm and below 0
windchills.  I too expect we will pay in January.  (And February, and
March.... it's
not so much unseasonal temp's as it seems that the seasons are  moving in the
year -- the warm weather lasts longer into "winter" and the cold  lasts
longer into "spring".  Or maybe it's my imagination.)

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: sun of kong
Date: 12/16/2006 11:58:54 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> de-icing the plane. One local said  [quite  genuinely] to
another "I can't
> believe this spring  weather".
>
> It's all relative.

:) Paul it is really  extraordinarily warm here -- for December --
though
a little colder  today; it's 48/39F.  I expect a very icy  January,
though

Judy