[lit-ideas] Re: r online has moved g4f5

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:05:48 -0700

Adriano Palma wrote

Just a query, does any of you (possibly because of subscriptions and/or copyrights) have a copy of the article "how to be good" in the New Yorker of about a fortnight ago (devoted to parfit and his last contribution, formerly known as "climbing the mountain"?)
If can it be sent or posted?
thank you

I have a mail subscription, which also gives me access to the online edition. Unfortunately, I can't email articles from it. The quickest way to get the Parfit
article is to go to

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/09/05/110905fa_fact_macfarquhar

and click on the image of Parfit. A form will appear that you can use to buy the edition with the Parfit story in it. However, it will cost US$5.95.

Robert Paul