[lit-ideas] Re: poetry and such

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:23:42 -0500

That's how I stumbled across her.  She has a few poems on the net -- I like
all of them very well.  I've put a hold on her Selected Poetry at the
library...

There's a really common thread in her stuff of anthropomorphizing the
inanimate which, in her language, really works.  I think I'm going to end up
really enjoying her stuff.

Julie Krueger