[lit-ideas] Re: nFA

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michele Boldrin <micheleboldrin@xxxxxxxxx>, Giulio Zanella <giulio.zanella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 11:16:27 +0000

?deal, it is half baked, I shall supply an italian translation which is hard to
tell, since

1. my italian sucks te big one

2. terms are even unclear: the principle of sufficiency seems to me a pagella
of the 1970's (diedi a sua figlio la sufficienza, non son persuaso la meriti,
disse il professor vaccadamus del liceo classico 'argil bonito' di virago)

have a good suanday dudes