[lit-ideas] Re: minority opinion on climate change

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:26:03 -0800

I wrote a few minutes ago to say that the National Geographic site
gave only the first page of the article on global warming's causes,
and facetiously implied that Eric might be giving us only one side of
the story. Many apologies to Eric: my computer (or sunspots) was
giving me only one side of the story. I can now get to page two where
those who disagree with Abdussamatov have their brief say.

Abussamatov has some interesting theories. He believes that we've reached a global temperature high point and that the earth will begin to cool in five years or so, and that by 2055, we'll be in a period of deep freezing that will last for many years.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=eabbe10d-3891-41eb-9ee1-a59b71743bec&p=2

Robert Paul