[lit-ideas] Re: in solidarity...

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:25:25 -0500

At 11:40 AM 2/6/2006, you wrote:

I unsubbed too -- pity it isn't a bigger deal!,
Theoria's more or less moribund anyway.  So, not much
of an act of solidarity. Still...

I'm still there. I'm spying. Besides, I LOVE being bludgeoned by Tom Hart at every opportunity.

masochistically (like a good Canajun) yours,

p.s. is it true that Hezbollah was OFFICIALLY sanctioned as being "acceptable" by 'the great country of Canada" as Veronica says? If so, when was this and can someone lead me to quotes, articles, etc? I don't know any Canadians who accept the actions or beliefs of Hezbollah -- at least, not in public.