[lit-ideas] Re: flowers

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:45:00 -0400

Helen, the pictures of the flowers are truly stunning.  They are Home & Garden
Channel quality.  They remind me of some of the pictures I've seen of Vita
Sackville West's gardens.  Poetry in flowers.  Thank you for posting them, and
for the kind words about the music.  After a prolonged period of being on the
receiving end of nasty posts, it was really nice to see.  Please accept my
wishes for your mom's speedy recovery so she can go back to tending this
spectacular garden.

Irene a/k/a Rita Sackville West, Vita's untalented long lost evil twin