[lit-ideas] Re: casing out the case

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:04:15 -0230

I don't know. But like, you know, that is *totally* so tautological. As if
something could be "the case" that is NOT part of the world? What is the
meaning of that utterance? Why didn't Witters simply abide by his own maxim and
give up on philosophy? If you don't have a clear and distinct idea about
"meaning" in philosophy, shouldn't you go into some other field? Russian
Studies zum beispiel/na pridmyer?

Still on urlaub,
Walter O.