[lit-ideas] Re: Work Appropriate Shoes

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:08:59 -0400

Yeah, they're a bit too big, but hey, I can make accomodations.  I have to wear
them with two pairs of socks and legwarmers, so they're going to be more of a
nice wintery shoe.

And I got these:

http://www.sirenweb.com/onlinestore/images/cottonfingerlessglove.jpg

and these:

http://www.sirenweb.com/onlinestore/images/stripedthighhighstockings.jpg

which goes with a new plaid mini kilt that I got.

But it's really all about my new "Goodbye Kitty" T-Shirt.  It has a cat in a
blender on it.

http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/BLQ/MG912.jpg

It's red with the blender design.

Guess I should get back to work... boo.

Erin
Toronto

Quoting Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Erin,
> As a lapsing fashionista, I declare these boots to be perfect for any real
> estate office in a zero-gravity environment.
>
> You can pull off the look. Not many could. ;-0
>
> best,
> carol,
> wondering if I just invented an emoticon,  and if so, what it might mean...

Erin