[lit-ideas] Re: Wide-angled impressions after a storm

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:52:32 -0800

Lawrence,

Wouldn't it be simpler to do this after you've got the pictures onto your computer? I'm intrigued by the idea that one can somehow adjust a lens to make an image to b&w or sepia,
all by itself, but one never knows. (Apparently.)

Robert

Hmmm.Yes, they were interesting.There is a black-and-white setting on both my cameras, but I don't really care for that.The sepia-tones are much more interesting, and I can roughly recall how I set the old Pentax legacy lens to get them.I'll have to pursue that again before my old memory slides too far away from what I did -- if it hasn't already.