[lit-ideas] Re: Whiteheadiana [correction]

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:57:40 -0800 (PST)

I'd suggest that we either open another list or some group on FB, we can't
communicate like this when every second post goes into nothingness.

O.K.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:39 AM, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, I received the correction but I didn't receive the post that the
correction corrected.

O.K.

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:44 AM, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wrote

Since he devised what many people now accept as an example of a belief
that's true and is justified, quite a few philosophers—and for all I
know, many blacksmiths—have worked hard to refute it

should read

Since he devised what many people now accept as an example of a belief
that's true and is justified, yet isn't knowledge quite a few philosophers—and
for all I
know, many blacksmiths—have worked hard to refute it

RP