[lit-ideas] Re: What if we show the book on TV?

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:21:15 -0400

At 09:51 PM 7/17/04, VC wrote:
>Oh, dear,
>
>Sorry I am late with this. Just saw it.  Of course, it ought to be "now."
>Do you send notes like this to other people who create such a serious typo?
>Just wondering.  I wonder a lot on this list.
My questions are only ever to clarify. I mean no disrespect. We all make
typos, but sometimes what looks like a typo, ain't. Just aks Mike.

Just today, I did see a sign in front of a flower store that said "Free
Kid's Rimmer with Purchase". I thought that was weird. Perhaps a 't' fell
off the sign. Or, maybe the owner is a bit wired.

Paul

p.s. all typos in this message are inventional

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Leamington, ON