[lit-ideas] Re: What gas Fabregas has

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:59:16 -0700

On Jun 27, 2008, at 11:05 AM, wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:

Happy Birthday, Paul. May you live to be a hundred. (Unless, of course, you
already are a hundred.)

Preparing for the big game on Sunday (and hating anything emanating from the
land of the bullfights),

Birthday greeting ripped off from today's Bizarro cartoon, Scottish or Canadian pronunciation required:

"A birthday what's that a boot?"

As for Walter's thought, let us enjoy what platitudinous gas Fabregas has,

Fabregas is raring to go if called upon and said: "I am here when the manager needs me. "It is good, we came here to win the tournament and we got to the final, which I think is the most difficult thing. "In the final anything can happen, a lot of things can influence the game."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/euro_2008/spain/7476815.stm

David Ritchie,
Arsenal supporter of sorts,
Portland, Oregon