[lit-ideas] Re: We have to know what Mike thinks...

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:59:18 -0500

I wrote: "I refuse to be apart of this discussion."

Actually, I meant to say that I insist on being apart from it. What I am refusing to be is a part of the discusssion.

There.  Now then.  Bring on your lawyers!

Mike Geary
a part of Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>