[lit-ideas] Re: Vedr. lit-ideas Digest V12 #102

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:56:57 +0000

The illuminating fact is that the theory talks about nothing, it must be that
in such case the first letter is capitalized. The decay of literary disciplines
is astonishing. Some suggest that they have nothing to say, personally I take
to be a sign of the lack of aesthetics. The rest is the usual babble by people
who fight to be tenured, they play into the hand of the idiots who take their
their classes since those produce no risk for the running elite administrators,
they pay the professors very little and generate fees