[lit-ideas] Untaped!

  • From: jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:47:02 -0500

audience _laughed_ a lot, Grice _coughed_ a bit, and everybody seemed to be
having a 'jolly good time'.

Grice, in his will, mentioned something to the effect that someone should 'get
around to transcribing my talks'.

 ----

Geary started doing this, but he wrote me a S. O. S. telegram.

He had doubts as to how to transcribe a deep cough.

I said. Never mind. Stick to the Greek.

Eventually he got confused. "It's difficult to tell who is who in the
conversations. Lot of 'noise'". "Apparently they are into
something high. Will get to you when I finish the fourth tape."

Cheers,

JL

http://webmail.aol.com