[lit-ideas] Re: Total Desperation

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:12:13 EDT

I get the offers for pills that let me service the housewives, too.   In
addition to the offers to help find Jewish/Christian/YouNameIt/Singles in my
area.  I told Jim (hubby) that I'd send him the pill offers and he can  forward
me
the boob job offer he gets.  Wonder if they're going to keep  Benedict
adequately entertained -- he's going to have to have some unbelievable
firewall or
he'll be corrupted before you can snap your fingers.

Julie Krueger
still trying to recover from "see hot sluts in the  barnyard"..............
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Total Desperation
 Date: 4/23/05 11:37:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
56,000? That's it?

I get about 900 emails  per day.

Of course, 400 emails are from hot housewives.

The other  400 offer a pilll that lets me service those 400 housewives.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com