[lit-ideas] Re: The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:01:24 -0400

A handful of people fundamentally affected not only religion but economics
and politics as well.  George Gilder, currently in the forefront of I.D.,
also pushed the dot com craze.  I couldn't find the Frontline report on it.
As close as I could get was the following link.  How is it that in a
society where information is apparently so free, it is so easily and
massively manipulated?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/dotcon/bubble/frank.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/29/arts/design/29mons.html?ex=1125460800&en=1
c637e97c4ef2678&ei=5070