[lit-ideas] Re: The Celebration - Good Movie

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 20:23:16 -0400

At 07:32 PM 10/2/04, you wrote:
>on 10/2/04 8:48 AM, Erin Holder at erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > http://users.aol.com/aleong1631/celebration.html
> >

> > See subject line.
> >

>Being a patient man, I can say I have seen at least forty minutes of this
>movie.  Patience has limits.
I'm with David. I watched this movie and then, thinking I had the wrong
movie -- the case said it was hilarious and I laughed 0 times -- I took it
back ready to ask for the right movie. Alas, it WAS the "hilarious" movie
that I saw. I guess some movies are better than they seem.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Leamington, ON