[lit-ideas] Re: [THEORIA] Illusions Re: [THEORIA]

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:01:58 EDT

I think the gods of technology are just messing with us ......

Julie Krueger
rapidly approaching ultimate confusion

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: [THEORIA]
Illusions Re: [THEORIA]  Date: 7/31/05 8:31:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time
From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>From: Robert Paul
> Subject: ....  Illusions
>
> Wrong list, maybe.

>> Wrong re  line.  Tough subject*.

_____
*If we stop at the point above, that  thread (i.e., "Re: [lit-ideas]
Re: [THEORIA] Illusions") will have achieved  perfect concision and
Zen stillness. However--and that's the real reason for  this
ridiculous footnote--it might also qualify as the shortest complete
thread in Lit-Ideas history. Robert and Andy could qualify for the
Order  of the Egyptian Bronze Sword, be awarded the lit-ideas Palm
d'Eschalot, and  get the chance to advance to the final round, "Most
Perfect  Reply."