[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Twofer (with more letters in)

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:05:38 -0500

Could be.  Yes, indeed, could be that other Wallace fella.  "David Forest"
I think you said.  Wonder if he's any kin to Nathan Bedford Forrest, the
Confederate General with a statue of said one in a Memphis city park named
for said one.  A cause of rancorous racial relations among many of the
citizens of said city.  Or perchance 'tis another.  A rose is a rose is a
rose after all and smells the same by any name as Bill said.  Thunder and
lightning, very, very frightening as somebody said -- God, I think.
Whatever.

Mike Geary,
Truth's Nemesis.