[lit-ideas] Re: Straddling the Marital Divide

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:19:24 -0800

On Jan 14, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Ursula Stange wrote:

Paul, my husband has this same answer whenever I bring anything 'organic' into the house. ...[snip]

(If you think 'organic' ticks him off you should see the fireworks when he accidentally purchases something 'light.'

Yea, Ursula!  Go organic.

Yea, Paul!  Do not go gently into that awful light (lite).

David Ritchie,
contemplating a really cool photo of forty fibroid tumors in
Portland, Oregon