[lit-ideas] Stop Love Hammer Now!

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:16:02 -0500

My feeble wits are dazed and I should be working on another assignment,
but I entreat all list members, as Judy says, to stop  Paul from
inflicting Love Hammer on the world.  It's the Partridge Family with
Mickey Spillane as lead vocal, and it must be stopped. Please, I beg
you, muster your abundant resources to supply him with an apt moniker.
Our future and our children's future, as well as our grandparents' past,
depends on it.

Playing a 1-4-5 chord, descend Urania . . .