[lit-ideas] Re: Sticker

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:01:38 -0800

on 3/18/05 5:25 PM, Mike Geary at atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> p.s. weedy kidNapers should pick on someone there own size, someone with
>> bulging mussels poms who throws telephone poles chiz chiz
>

> Last Wednesday I saw a bumper sticker on a pickup: FAT PEOPLE ARE HARD TO
> KIDNAP.
>
> Unable to resist, I pulled up alongside the truck.  Yes, he would have been
> hard to kidnap.  Fat people are funny!!!

The city's Griff Nach der Parkingmetermacht has forced me to park in new and
distant places.  Of late, I have three times found myself behind the same
car.  I cannot, alas, report what the owner looks like.  His or her bumper
sticker reads, "I *know* what my driving is like.  Tell me what you think of
my hair."

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon