[lit-ideas] Re: Steve Jobs

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

I could have made it clearer.  I was annoyed at Steve Jobs in large part
because some say he's making the computer as I know it obsolete, and that
depresses me.  That's probably a bit of hyperbole and it was only hearsay
anyway, even if the netbook is already obsolete.  I don't always appreciate
things in real time.  That's why I only read classics, when I'm not reading
depressing stuff.  Serious apologies for underappreciating him.  His
contributions to the computer field are very appreciated by others, even if he
does want to take away my computer.  The iPad is a lot more convenient and
handier than the computer, I love the instant on of it, it and can do
everything Kindle does, which is a big deal.  Okay, hanging my head...

Andy