[lit-ideas] Re: Special Orders

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:02:35 -0800

on 2/10/05 8:38 AM, Erin Holder at erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Woman:  Well, it looks like the book had no Canadian rights at Chicago and
> they just cancelled the order without telling us.
> Erin:  I have no idea what it means for a book not to have Canadian rights,
> but nevertheless, I still want it.
> Woman:  Well, I can order it from a wholesaler in TN, but it will probably
> take another three weeks to come in.
> Erin:  Whatever.  What's another three weeks.  Let's just do that then.
> Woman:  I'll go to TN and get it myself.
> Erin:  I don't think that's necessary.  If anything, I'll go to TN and get it
> myself.
>
> Erin
> Toronto

Erin,

Cancel your order.
Pop along to the following address and pick up a copy today:

Doreen Stephens Books
Contact:    Doreen Stephens
Address:    #369 - 201 Lloyd Manor Road, Toronto, ON, Canada, M9B 6H6

If you want a cheaper copy, go to Abebooks.com and select one, starting at
eight dollars.

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon