[lit-ideas] Re: Shrimp

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:32:33 -0400

A little part of me suspects (worries) that the Conservatives, being
master politicians themselves, might be sending one of their own to make
her look (d)electable  to the Democrats, reasoning that she can't win in
the red states any more than Kerry could.  Maybe there's someone they're
more afraid to run against.
Ursula
scratching without paper in North Bay