[lit-ideas] Re: Short video interview

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 19:33:31 -0700 (PDT)

Five years might be a bit quick.  That's the worst case scenario.  I can't imagine where China will fit into all of this.  It's hard to believe they're going to roll over and do without.  Surely their government is aware of it and planning for it although their exponential car growth is certainly counterproductive.  That's why they've been buddying up to Africa.  There's a major new oil discovery offshore in Brazil, but it's not known yet how commercially viable it is, or even really how big it is.