[lit-ideas] Re: Saturday Night Announcement

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:26:31 -0700

The Sunday poem may or may not arrive on time, due in part to points failure. The accompanying images have, however, already been posted to the frequent reader executive blog lounge, where they can be enjoyed along with complimentary northwestern airs and graces.

Please resist all temptation to proceed to a white paging phone. You're seeing Seattle and environs.

Oh and, for Geary's eyes only...best sign we saw on the trip, "See Inside Host For Seating." I think it would make a good book title. As Snoopy once remarked, "The theological implications alone are staggering."

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon