[lit-ideas] Russell's philosophical development

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 14:14:38 -0700

Here's a link to a legible copy of Russell's 'My Philosophical Development.'

http://www.unz.org/Pub/Encounter-1959feb-00018

It appeared in the February 1959 issue of *Encounter*, together with 19
other articles and reviews; I assume they'd all been vetted. (F. W. Dupee,
contributed a daring piece, *'Lolita' in America.)*

I'd always thought that *MPD* was a book, or at least a section in one of
Russell's books, although if it had been there'd have been nothing to
prevent its existing in more than one non-fictional setting,
*simultaneously*.* (It is sold as a book, I learned this morning.)

Best to everybody.

Robert Paul

————————
* A principle of Hegel's.