[lit-ideas] Re: Robin Cook

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:03:20 +0100

Saturday, August 6, 2005, 8:44:55 PM, Carol Kirschenbaum wrote:

CK> Robin Cook has died. Heard on the radio at noon here (PST). RIP.

I heard that later.  I assumed when I posted that he was dying (or perhaps dead
and they were holding the news till his wife got to the hospital).

RIP, yes.  I am more upset than I'd have expected to be.  Gordon Brown
is, I think, very upset: he issued a written statement and will give
no interviews about Cook today.

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx