[lit-ideas] Re. the Blog

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 04:12:17 EST

Does anyone know if there's a way to view only un-viewed comments, or flag
those that have been read, or keep track?  I'd kinda like to see new  comments,
but I can't keep track of the number of comments each thing had when I
looked at it last.  These sorts of things usually have some such  feature.....
(and
why won't people identify themselves....grrrrr....if I have no  idea who I'm
looking at it's like looking at a random portrait in a studio's  window).

Julie Krueger
cranky at being wakened by the dog at 2:30 a.m., but glad to have seen the  6
large deer in her front yard which were the cause.   Oh, and by the  way.
It's COLD.