[lit-ideas] Re: RR

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:34:17 EDT

My husband's daughter's friend was over recently.  8'th grade.  The subject
of WW 2 came up.  When the word "holocaust" was mentioned she was totally
perplexed.  She had never been approached by anything related to WW 2 or
Nazi-ism
or the Holocaust.  She didn't know anything ever happened.
I guess we are dinosaurs and Brittany rulz.

Julie Krueger