[lit-ideas] Old Possum's Book of Anglo-Catholic Theology

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:50:36 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/27/2011 1:30:29 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am much more  familiar with Reformed than Anglo-Catholic theology

I recommend "Tom and Viv", the film, with Miranda Richards on as "Viv".
Eliot loved cats. He was, of course, more English than the English (The Elyots
 of Somerset?). I take it that, in his wishing to be more English than the
English, he bid farewell to the "C. of E." and went the whole hog, as it
were,  and back to Rome.

Cheers,

Speranza