[lit-ideas] Re: Oh, Clausewitz!

  • From: "Steve Chilson" <stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 00:19:45 +0100

:
> JB:
  he'd be a
> > still idiotic, but at least innocent suffkopp down there  in his
> > barbariously tasteless interieur in Texas.

Suffkopp - is that pigeon german, barrio afrikaans or some sort of
gutter uni Ghent dialect?  Oude vlaams?

I especially appreciated the "barbariously tasteless interior" comment
specifically because I misread it as "barbequesquely tastless interior"
and it made me think of watching television inside of a giant set of
pork spare ribs.  It's amazing what these posts can do to you.
--
  Steve Chilson
  stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx