[lit-ideas] My lawn before the election...

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:44:02 -0400

Okay, we're here to talk embarrassment.  Check this action out.  This was my
lawn before the election (June 28th).  Here you have not one, not two, but
three - THREE - Josh Cooper Conservative Party signs.  On my lawn.  That's
right, three.  Because apparently my family's only desire is to come across as
fanatics.  One sign would be for my mother, one for my father, and one for my
little brother who is 18.  And this 18 year old is the worst of them all.  It's
unbelievable.  So.  Who's going to adopt me?  Speak up.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeoN3Ddq3bPJg&open=1&sm=1&sl=0

Erin
Toronto