[lit-ideas] Re: More on tonight's space rock flyby

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:23:11 EST

Bless you!!!  Someone else actually knows the game!  I have vague memories
only of kidhood -- my Father was a philo type and chess, the "dictionary game",
and WFF 'N Proof were the only games he could play with his kids that would
sustain his attention -- not a Chutes & Ladders kinda guy <g>.  I'm so glad to
know it still exists -- I MUST get it for the girls.  Not to mention the
hubby....
Julie
WFF 'N
Proof is online at