[lit-ideas] Memphis after dark

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <Lit-Ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:41:20 -0800

I did go to the river today, haven't decided whether to post any of the
photos, but I did run across the following on the Pentax forum, a series
called "Memphis after Dark."  You have to click on the second entry down
below to get the second half of the photos.  All but the last one (showing
the guy playing the guitar) make Memphis look interesting.  I might quibble
about the Image Quality because I can't see all the detail I expect.  Click
on the photos to blow them up to larger size.

Do Memphisites really use the Main Street Trolley?

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=37727466

Lawrence