[lit-ideas] Re: Marxism and Political Correctness [some reflexions on Mr ...

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:22:05 +0000 (GMT)

Here it is again. Mike last week, now JLS. One of those mysterious posts that
simply re-post another post without further comment. In this case, it seems
it's not just sent by mistake, a premature electronic ejaculation, as JLS has
put in a "JL:" at the beginning (or has he? was that in RP's post? Can't be
faffed to check). But who will explain this recurring phenomena that has made
me stop and stare all these years now? The grave beckons and yet still this
greatest mystery of all remains beyond...

Who said he wouldn't let it lie
England