[lit-ideas] Re: Man dies trying to save his dog

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 23:13:38 +0200

Hm... I have just played a few games of chess, now I am drinking some beer
and writing a post on the Internet. What would have been the survival or
procreational value of such behaviors to my ancestors, I wonder ? (Or to
me, for that matter.) Surely not all human behaviors can be explained in
terms of being directly selected by evolution, and then passed on through
the genes.

O.K.