[lit-ideas] MUSLIM RAGE AGAINST QUANTUM MULTIVERSE

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:56:31 -0400

>>What this means for the religions based on militant sky gods, I don't know.

MUSLIM RAGE AGAINST QUANTUM MULTIVERSE by Dent Skyrocket

In their usual measured response to criticism, Muslim leaders rallied hundreds of thousands of froth-mouthed hairy guys holding English language signs in Tehran, Damascus, and Detroit yesterday in an expression of anger about the 10,150 types of universes restricted by quantum physics.

"This could mean war," said Abu bin Boom of the Sunstruck Madmen's Defense League. "My suffering is more real than yours."

Large crowds burned effigies of P.A.M. Dirac and Erwin Schrödinger, two of the founders of quantum mechanics, while chanting "Is the cat dead or alive?"

"This is not a good time to be a quantum cosmologist in the Middle East," said Professor Kalim Mukhar of Cairo University.