[lit-ideas] Re: Lo'! Snowballs are falling

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:22:27 -0330

Of course nobody notices or cares about us here on the Avalon, isle of
Newfoundland. Check the weather station to find out what we've been going
through. We live on a corner lot and the plough driver won't let me get to
Phil's 3 page post on Aristotle; I've even forgotten my question. (Ursula is
right: ha, ha, ha.) As even Bill Clinton once said: "Canada is a beautiful
country, right from Vancouver to Halifax."

Shovellingly yours,

Walter Okshevsky
Department of Meteorology and Climate Control
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador