[lit-ideas] Lick This! (LOL)

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthro-L <ANTHRO-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:45:05 +0900

Via AdAge's AdCritic newsletter

---------

BREAKING
The science of slobber

 <http://e.ccialerts.com/a/hBGCtj1AG6bymANKW-aAvmvg-ql/clck31>
We've been licking our screen all afternoon and still can't figure out the
insane new technologies behind the Barbarian Group's latest addition to the
Milwaukee's Best Light microgames site. All we know is the T Scan 2000
Biometric Taste
Analyzer<http://e.ccialerts.com/a/hBGCtj1AG6bymANKW-aAvmvg-ql/clck32>knows
us better than we know ourselves. Simply place your tongue on the
screen and click the box to scan the science stuff in your mouth. It'll let
you know if you have a man's taste and dispense the prescription: a cold
beer. If it doesn't work the first time, fiddle with the settings a bit to
adjust the Zone Recursivity or Moisture Threshold. If you've got a tough
time keeping your tongue on the screen and finding the button to click, call
a friend over. And for heavens sakes wipe the monitor before he or she has a
turn.

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN