[lit-ideas] Re: Least qualified presidential nominee

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

Methinks you're mad and are projecting it on to me.  If you were interested in
a discussion, you'd ask a question, not 'nominate' me for anything.  Instead of
answering the questions regarding what McCain, et al. were going to change, you
resorted to 'nominating'.  I gotta go.  Bye.

From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] Least qualified presidential nominee
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 7:07 AM

But enough about Palin.  I have another question I think we should address.  I
have heard a number of people say that Obama is the least qualified nominee for
president in about 100 years.  Now that’s just too vague for me.  Is it 100
years?  And exactly who was the presidential nominee who was less qualified?  I
just wonder if the people who say this have done the proper investigation.   I
think Lit-Ideas should form a committee to find out exactly how long ago there
was a nominee that was less qualified than Obama.  And exactly who he was, and,
of course, whether he was elected.

I nominate Irene/Andy/Mimi to head the committee.

Lawrence Helm