[lit-ideas] Re: Lancet article discussed in Chroncle of Higher Ed

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:09:06 -0800

Marlena wrote:

Another analysis of the Lancet article appears in The Chronicle of Higher Education of 1/27/2005 and the article is here:

http://chronicle.com/free/2005/01/2005012701n.htm

Thank you tremendously for this, Marlena, and for the medialens stories in your other post. I fear (in light of the brain scan study Eric called our attention to earlier) that these reasoned and responsible pieces will be ignored by those who might learn from them. But thank you, just the same.

Robert Paul
Reed College