[lit-ideas] Kristof on Canada...

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 17:23:32 -0500

Kristof on Canada...
http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/

-----------------------------------
One Canadian's response....

Ok Kristof, you are right, we are boring.

It’s all part of the master plan for world domination.

First we lull the Americans into letting your guard down, then “Pow!” we invade from the North.

The new Canadian overlords install a strict regime of clean streets, crime reduction, and the elimination of homelessness.

Next? Health care for all!

I’m an American who loves Canada. I’ll take boring any day if it means health care for the masses, and a much less violent and more progressive and enlightened society. If only Canadians would invade us and help us become more civilized! What’s not to like about Canada, eh?

Q: How do you get all the Canadians out of the pool?
A: “OK everyone, out of the pool.”

Q: How many Canadians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One.