[lit-ideas] Re: Kant's Mastiffs

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 19:50:33 -0500

Hmmm.....here's a link to a pic of the mastiffs my acquaintance has --
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.breederretriever.com/photopost/data/520/medium/mastiff1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.breederretriever.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/128&h=300&w=400&sz=19&hl=en&start=8&sig2=CtMG3T5OH0qC195WRXH5lA&tbnid=BXg6D-lcvGNpSM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&ei=lG-2RpuuC57UeuH7pK0F&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmastiff%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

I wasn't able to access the link you sent, Judy -- it simply kept saying
page not found...

Julie Krueger
wondering now how bulldogs, mastiffs, and pit bulls are inter-related.